BUTTER SAUCE:

 2 c. sugar
 1 c. butter
 1 c. whipping cream or half 'n half coffee cream
 1 tsp. vanilla extract

In small saucepan, combine sugar, butter and
whipping cream.

Bring to a boil; simmer over low heat for
3 minutes, stirring constantly.

Remove from heat, stir in vanilla extract.

Serve warm over cake.

--- In CAKE-RECIPE@yahoogroups.com, "linda_baker_2006"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry dont know what I was thinking when I typed that recipe in.
> Here is the Butter sauce again
>

> BUTTER SAUCE:
>
> 2 c. sugar
> 1 c. butter
> 1 c. whipping cream or half 'n half coffee cream
> 1 tsp. vanilla extract
>
> In small saucepan, combine sugar, butter and whipping cream. Bring
> a boil; simmer over low heat for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
> Remove from heat, stir in vanilla extract. Serve warm over cake.
>
> Linda

> --- In CAKE-RECIPE@yahoogroups.com, Jeannie Pelletier <jeannie@>
> wrote:
How much butter do you use for the Hot Butter Sauce?

> > On Nov 12, 2008, at 6:11 AM, linda_baker_2006 wrote:
> CRANBERRY DESSERT CAKE
 1 c. sugar
> > >  1/4 c. butter
> > >  2 c. flour
> > >  3 tsp. baking powder
> > >  1/2 tsp. salt
> > >  1 c. milk
> > >  1 tsp. vanilla
> > >  2 c. raw whole cranberries
 Cream sugar and butter. Add dry ingredients alternately with
> > > milk. Stir in vanilla and cranberries. Spread in well
> > > greased 9"x9" pan. Bake about 35 minutes at 400 degrees.
> > > Serve with Hot Butter Sauce: 3/4 c. light cream 1 c. sugar
> > >

> > > Melt butter, browning slightly. Add sugar and cream; mix
> > > well. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: