Pecan Coconut Topped Chocolate Cake

1 box (18 oz.) chocolate cake mix
1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
1 cup water
3 eggs
1 cup flaked coconut
2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup finely chopped pecans

Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and lightly flour a 13 x 9-inch baking pan; set
aside.

Beat cake mix, Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise, water and eggs in
large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium
speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.

Combine coconut, brown sugar and pecans in small bowl. Set aside.
Bake 20 minutes; sprinkle with coconut mixture. Continue baking 15 minutes
or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on
wire rack. To serve, cut into squares.
$0.51 per serving*

*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rate this recipe:
1
2
3
4
5

Bookmark with
 Delicious  Digg Stumbleupon kirtsy
6 Member Comments
Posted 10/29/2008 at 13:07 PM by juliereglag
This reminds me of a recipe my Gramma used to make ... so delicious!!
Posted 11/03/2008 at 09:14 AM by jodigulay

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: