Hannakah Cake: Menorah Cake

Use large (2 cake mix boxes size) round cake pan.
Prepare the cake mixes together, and pour into the prepared pan. Bake
according to directions. You may have to bake a few minutes longer due
to size. (Hint: I add 2 T of flour when I am using a large pan, it
keeps the cake together better.)

When cool, turn cake out on a large square cardboard cake board. Allow
cake to cool all the way.

When cool, cut the circle in half. Then turn the half circles so that
the cut ends are not together. Frost the cake and decorate following
the shape of the half circles.

Use the top half to "draw" in the candle holders of the Menorah.
(Using a star tip and yellow frosting always looks nice). Use the
bottom half of the cake to "draw" the base of the menorah. Add all the
candles at the top of each candle holder and light.

A very nice presentation piece

source is recipezaar.com

God Bless, Marla

<*> Your email settings: