Peaches and Cream Muffins
Fresh or frozen peaches star in these pretty crumb-topped muffins from
Deanne Bagley of Bath, New York. "Breakfast muffins are a must at our house,
 she relates. "Our two girls love these not-too-sweet treats."
10 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
Ingredients
1 egg
1/2 cup milk or sour cream
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped fresh or frozen peaches, thawed
Directions
In a bowl, beat egg; add milk and oil. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder
and salt; stir into the egg mixture just until moistened. Stir in the
peaches.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for
20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in a muffin comes out clean.
Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
Yield: 10 muffins.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 177 calories, 7 g fat (1 g
saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 211 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g
fiber, 3 g protein.

Recipe source: Taste of Home Magazine
http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Peaches-and-Cream-Muffins

<*> Your email settings: