Important functionality currently missing from PyKerberos, is the ability
for a middle tier server to reuse the client's credentials to authenticate
against another server (credential delegation).

A previous ticket (submitted by Daniel) kindly added a patch for this, but
the patch also contained a number of other changes which may prevent
the delegation work from being committed to trunk.

Ticket (*#847*) contains just the delegation work submitted by Daniel,
which I hope will expedite these changes into trunk - as I feel this is
very valuable functionality.

Could these changes please be considered for trunk. If I have to make a
request elsewhere, please let me know.

All the very best,
Marc