Thanks dre. This is resolved. Could you look at items (b) and (c) as well in my earlier mail?

Thanks,
Rahul.

On Saturday 30 January 2016 01:22 AM, Andre LaBranche wrote:
Hi,

psutil bumped to 3.4.2.

http://trac.calendarserver.org/changeset/15445/CalendarServer/trunk

All tests passed.

PASSED (skips=42, expectedFailures=32, unexpectedSuccesses=6, successes=2497)

-dre