Hi Pascal,

--On December 5, 2011 11:55:47 AM -0500 Pascal Robert <prob...@macti.ca> wrote:

I'm building a list of what features is supported for "popular" CalDAV
implementations, and I found many features that only CalendarServer
supports. I find RFC and drafts for most of them, except those:

- inbox-availability

I believe that has been superseded by calendar-availability, but we leave it in place for backwards compatibility.

- calendarserver-sharing-no-scheduling

Not currently documented in the caldav-sharing-02.txt. What this indicates is that the server will not allow sharees to create scheduled events on shared calendars.

- calendar-default-alarms

Not documented yet, but this indicates that the server supports the default alarm feature described in Section 10 of draft-daboo-valarm-extensions-03.txt.

- calendarserver-principal-property-search

Not documented. This indicates that the server supports and extended form of principal-property-search that allows for some extra attributes in the request XML to allow for more complex logical operations in the query. I believe we added "test", "type" and "match-type" attributes. The code for that is twistedcaldav.extensions.DirectoryPrincipalPropertySearchMixIn.report_DAV__principal_property_search.

--
Cyrus Daboo