CASF workshop/conference call on 5/25...

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Public Workshop Notice: Communications Division Proposed Improvements to CASF Program
Date:   Mon, 15 May 2017 23:14:47 +0000
From:   TD_AR <td...@cpuc.ca.gov>

NOATemplate Sample

STATE OF CALIFORNIAEdmund G. Brown Jr.,/Governor///

PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION

505 VAN NESS AVENUE

SAN FRANCISCO, CA  94102-3298

May 15, 2017

To: Parties on the CASF Distribution (Service) List:

I wish to inform you that the Communications Division staff will host a workshop on May 25^th , to discuss CASF program improvement ideas. See the Public Workshop Notice below for details. In particular, we seek your views and guidance on our “strawman” proposal, which we will distribute to you via this list on Wednesday.

Sincerely,

Robert Wullenjohn

Manager, Broadband, Video and Market Branch

Communications Division, CPUC

*/_Public Workshop Notice – Communications Division Proposed Improvements to CASF Program _/*

/May 25, 2017
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm/

/California Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue, Hearing Room A
(Corner of Van Ness Avenue and McAllister Street)
*San Francisco*/

The purpose of this workshop is to discuss proposals prepared by Communications Division (CD) staff designed to improve CASF program efficiency and efficacy. CD would like to gather input from participants in preparation for a proceeding. For questions, please contact Cynthia McReynolds at cynthia.mcreyno...@cpuc.ca.gov <mailto:cynthia.mcreyno...@cpuc.ca.gov> (415) 703-2184.

Those wishing to listen to the staff workshop may call in using the information list below.

·Call in number: 866-918-9521

·Participant Code: 6211814#