Hey

This release has been rather painful, and I know that this isn't exactly
the best time, but after looking at WebSQL and the history/iframe issues,
I'm wondering if we're better off running a local web server or using a
content provider to serve documents instead of relying on the method we
have now with file:///android_asset/.  I know that we've talked about it
before, but given that we're now writing work-around for things that used
to work, I'm wondering if this might be a better approach.

I'm just throwing it out there, I have no idea if there are better methods
than this so far.  Also, we should have this discussion after we release
1.5.

Joe