I've completed my testing of cordova-js with the BlackBerry platform
(smartphone only) and am happy enough with its state that I'd like to
switch the repo over to using cordova-js.  Problem is, the
blackberry-webworks repo also contains the Playbook code.  The
Playbook simulators (v1.0 and v2.0) have been giving me fits for the
past day which makes it frustrating/impossible to debug.  I do not
have an actual Playbook device to test with.  Is there someone else
that can grab the latest cordova-js for Playbook and test it
out/debug?