Add to 1.6-1.7
  - More focus on docs, guides, examples, maybe native plugin API
  - Advanced notice of what's planned to be deprecated and when, then get
community feedback before breaking compatibility

1.7
  - CordovaView (Android)

1.6-2.x
  - Emphasize testing to ensure no regression.
  - Quality releases are more important than schedule.