I used a plugin in Eclipse to change all the tabs to 4 spaces in the
Cordova Android project. I pushed the commit up to this branch:

https://github.com/macdonst/cordova-android/commit/6d1e0356ac65db16ea8a0b4e3141640159ce6ac5

I've run mobile-spec against it and it looks to be just fine. Let me know
if you want this pushed in before we cut 1.8.0.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald