Hey Fil,

Try doing this:

        *int* result = *this*.cordova
.getActivity().getContentResolver().delete(MediaStore.Images.Media.*
EXTERNAL_CONTENT_URI*,

            MediaStore.Images.Media.*DATA* + " = ?",

            *new* String[] { filePath });

that should delete the image at filePath from the content store. I don't
think it deletes the file but you should be able to see that after a quick
test.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald