Our build.xml on line 109 includes a dependency on the Android SDK's
build.xml. So when I see the error about "renderscript.opt.level" I
realized it must be something introduced in version 20 of the SDK's
build.xml. So I just grepped through the file to see what's what and
that's what led me to the new properties.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald