I got iOS6 installed, and Xcode 4.5 installed this morning.  Realized we're
still building the -debug versions of the cordova script into the /pkg
directory.  Tried using an old one (1.9.0) with a Cordova app I had lying
around, in the simulator, works like a champ, for the small amount of
testing I did.  Here's a screenshot:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmuellr/8006509279/

The individual //@sourceurl scripts end up showing up in the "Extra
Scripts" folder.