At 03:32 PM 7/18/2005, Seth Seeger wrote:
>> But, before you spend your caller's earnings on a mic, please, please,
>> please sign up for caller's insurance through CDSS if you haven't
>> already.
>> And may none of us ever need it!
So what exactly does callers insurance cover?  CDSS says "The policy
provides for general liability, bodily injury and property damage in
the combined amount of $2,000,000."  Is this for dancers who get hurt
on the dance floor?

Hurt while we are calling, and choose to sue us as responsible parties.
Seth  (More "Seth"s as callers! Yea!)
Seth Tepfer: Director of Administrative Computing & Innovative Technology
Oxford College of Emory University - 770-784-8487 - la...@emory.edu

Jex Raven Eidson Tepfer - Born 6/5/05 00:52! Say hi at: http://www.jexRaven.com/
"A facility for quotation covers the absence of original thought." -Dorothy L. Sayers