Chris,

Oh awesome! I get it now- she goes *all the way around* he goes 1/2
way and cuts through back to where he started, then they reverse
roles. Makes sense! Thank you so much for explaining it!

Alison Murpy
Memphis TN

-- "Chris Page" <chriscp...@gmail.com> wrote:
I think the confusion here is understanding the "lady around two and
the
gent cuts through." The net effect of this sequence is the ones trade
places with their partner. Since it's done twice, they go
nowheresville.
And since it ends with a balance and swing, even if they get lost in
the B1, you just need to remind them to end where they started --
with their partner.

(The lady around two and the gent cuts through means woman #1
goes outside around man #2, around woman #2, and into where
her partner started. Man #1 follows his partner to her starting spot,
around man #2, and then goes between the twos into his partner's
staring spot. Think of the whole B1 as a chase sequence, where you
trade off roles between the chaser and the chasee.)
<snip>

Cheers,
-Chris Page
San Diego