Well, since we seem to be in the 'mood' for variations on a theme, here is
one of mine.

35 4 THE ROSENS
Becket
2006
Written to celebrate Bruce and Sue Rosen's 35th Wedding Anniversary

A1    Circle 3/4 to a hey
A2    Neighbor gypsy meltdown
B1    Crosstrail past current neighbor, next neighbor balance and wrap to a
cuddle
B2    Give and take

Notes:
The 'circle 3/4 to a hey' is the movement stolen from Mood Swings,
definitely my favorite transition, and a wonderful contribution by Sue to
zesty contras.  To teach it I get everyone to circle 3 places and then ask
the men to let go of their partner and do another step around the circle
whilst helping their neighbor bend round to face them so that everyone is in
a line of four across the set.

The balance should be two handed and the wrap movement (still holding both
hands from the balance) consists of the man raising his left hand and moving
clockwise, passing right shoulders, to the other side of the woman whilst
turning the woman counter clockwise so that they end up facing in (same as
doing a star through) in a cuddle (as in swing or cajun).  The old adage
that a picture is worth a thousand words was never truer.  Demonstrate it
first and then use the words!

Michael Barraclough
Itinerant C17 & C21 Dancing Master, eCeilidh and Contra Caller
http://www.michaelbarraclough.com