David,
Is a cloverleaf turn single always ladies over left and gents over right-
because I am remembering that in this dance the turning is- inside shoulders
towards the outside of the set- which would be ladies over their right and
gents over their left.
Alison confused in Memphis

-- Nancy Turner <nancytur...@madriver.com> wrote:
Hi All,

Two questions.

First, I'm looking at Sue Rosen's Handsome Young Maids and it
includes a Clover-leaf turn single (Ladies turn over left shoulder,
Gents Rt). In this move, it appears that both the ladies and the
gents spin around themselves, with the ladies going around their left
shoulders while the gents go around the right shoulders... they then
meet for a balance and swing. Is this right?