Hi folks -

Along with details of her own degree, Martha also mentioned
others:

"Well, let's see - here in San Diego, I've got a Ph.D. in
molecular
biology, another caller is a Professor of Dance at SDSU,
another
caller is a post-doc at UCSD, another caller has a Ph.D.
and runs the
electron microscope facility at SDSU, and the last caller
has an M.A.
of Fine Arts. So, yeah, we do seem to be a bit
degree-heavy.

Would you be willing to provide their names to go with
those degrees? I'm trying to make an actual list, and
details would be very helpful.

I'm posting this request here in case others have the same
sort of info to offer.

Thanks everyone - it's very interesting so far!
Tina

Tina R. Fields, Ph.D.
(707) 824-9318

"Hindsight Now!"