Probably Wonderland by Al Olsen, it's in Give and Take, I think.

Lisa

On Sep 14, 2008, at 6:15 AM, Richard Allen Fischer wrote:

Hi! Can someone help me remember a dance I did this summer? I believe it started with the ones doing a half figure eight through the twos, and then long lines forward and back, shifting one place left. The key feature was a contra corners figure danced by the first woman and second man (so that your first corner was your partner). The contra corners figure ended with all doing a balance and swing with partners.

Thanks!

Richard