I'll take a crack at it <G>. Think of a standard becket: Couple facing
couple in long lines. Put two of these lines next to each other. This is one
set. As in any 4 face 4 style dance, there are four couples in a sub-set.
Of these four couples, two couples are back to back in the middle. These are
the ones. The two couples facing into the center of the set are twos. The
ones will progress down, the twos will progress up.

The casts are solo walk arounds. Rather like a gypsy with the other person
not participating. So in A1, the ones will split the couple they are facing,
walk around the closest person and come back into the center to make a star
with the other number one couple.

Ladies chain with a power turn is a regular ladies chain, but the courtesy
turn is once and a half so you end up facing away from the couple you did
the chain with instead of toward them. If you are of a generation who has
never seen a courtesy turn, get a geezer to show you <G>.

HTH,
Beth