From: callers-boun...@sharedweight.net
[mailto:callers-boun...@sharedweight.net] On Behalf Of Sean McCutcheon
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 12:48 PM
To: call...@sharedweight.net
Subject: [Callers] Contras in Montreal

We have recently started a regular contra dance (see www.contramontreal.org/
<http://www.contramontreal.org/> ), held on the second Sunday of each month,
in Montreal — where we have lots of great musicians, quite a few
enthusiastic dancers, but, as yet, no callers.

We are looking for a caller for our dance on Sunday evening, Feb 8, 2009.

Tidal Wave/Raz de Marée are playing, so the music will be great. (Rachel
Aucoin! Sabin Jacques!)

We offer modest payment (a minimum of Can $125), and a place to stay
overnight, if needed.

Any callers out there interested in a trip to Montreal?

Onwards
Sean McCutcheon
i...@contramontreal.org <mailto:i...@contramontreal.org>
514.842.3011