I forgot to mention that some people have been treating this lunch like a potluck in the past. So feel free to bring food to share and I'm sure that you'll find others passing food around.

Chris

Chris Weiler (home) wrote:
Once again, this year at the Ralph Page Dance Legacy Weekend, we will be shoving a bunch of tables together and having a lunch gathering of people on the SharedWeight lists. A relaxed gathering of people who want to talk about calling, dance music or organizing a dance series. Always enjoyable, interesting and informative.

Hope to see you there! Look for tables pushed together at the back of the dining hall with a SharedWeight sign.

Happy dancing!
Chris Weiler