Hi Jack.

This is what I have, Laurie

THE SNAKE OIL REEL* by Roger Diggle

A1 Women go into center to form a long wavy line (4);

and balance (4)

WHILE women return to original places, men go into center to form a long

wavy line (4); and balance (4)

A2 Men allemande Left ¾ (4); take right hands with neighbor to form a wavy

line across the set, and balance(4)

Allemande right neighbor ½, to form wavy line across, with women in

center (4), and balance (4)

B1 Women allemande Left 1/2;

Swing partner, end facing across

B2 Circle Left

Women chain

~~

~ What the heart has once owned.....it shall never lose. ~

                                  ~ Henry Ward Beecher~

~~