Hi Bev,

David Kaynor has another version that I use, just different in the A1. The A parts are standard, I'll try to show the timing for the B parts.

Cherokee Shuffle David Kaynor Improper Contra 10-measure B parts tune: Cherokee Shuffle

A1  Dosido Neighbor, Circle L 1x
A2  Balance the ring, swing Neighbor
B1  Men allemande L 1/2  (4)
       Balance the wave (4)
       Swing Partner (12)
B2  Circle L 3/4  (8)
       Balance the ring two times  (8)
       California twirl to face new Neighbors

It's a great dance! Fine for beginners, with a twist in the timing for experienced dancers. (They're the ones who need to be told "Keep swinging!" in B1 as the swing may feel too long to people used to 32- measure tunes and dances.)

Richard