Hi Kim,

Good to hear from you. Looking forward to seeing you at the Down East festival.

If you want to change your options, go to this page:

http://www.sharedweight.net/mailman/options/callers

enter your e-mail address and password and you can change your options, including changing the digest mode setting. It's the 2nd option in the grey area halfway down the page.

If you've forgotten your password, enter the e-mail address you subscribed with and click the password reminder button and a reminder e-mail will be sent to you.

enjoy!
Chris

kim roberts wrote:
Hi Chris,
I hope this email finds you well. I'm hoping to get in on the digest option
of the sharedweight list, rather than the full boat. What shall I do to make
that happen?

all best,

Kim Roberts

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 11:40 AM, Chris Weiler (home) <