Hey, Parker
I seem to have lost your direct email - but I thought I would say hello.  I'm
wishing for your cooler weather!  Dorcas

-----Original Message-----
From: callers-boun...@sharedweight.net
[mailto:callers-boun...@sharedweight.net] On Behalf Of PARKER MANN
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 1:22 AM
To: call...@sharedweight.net
Subject: [Callers] Dances with tricky end effects

I 'm planning on calling a couple of dances this weekend where there is
interaction with couples outside the usual minor sets.  One of them is Dan
pearl's composition "Cal and Irene."  My concern is what happens at the top and
bottom of the lines.

What recommendations do you have to prepare dancers for end effects when they
are not used to anything more than "cross over and wait?"

Thanks.

Parker