Hi Jonathan,
       Not being near any contra scene I learned a great deal from Seth
   Tepfer's wonderfully generous online handouts on his website
   [1]www.dancerhapsody.com -- go to Calling, then Handouts.
       Also if you have a chance to head east to the Door County Folk Fest
   in July, dancing in the morning with various callers with a contra
   dance party Saturday night. I gleaned as much from what didn't work as
   what I did (there and elsewhere).
       I've considered doing the same here in the southern U.P. so would
   be very interested in hearing how you do over there.
            Dancing cheers!    Sue R.

   --

   Sue Robishaw   ~   [2]s...@manytracks.com

             906-644-2598  ~  770N Fox Rd, Cooks (Upper Peninsula) MI
   49817

   [3]www.ManyTracks.com ~ Gardening / Homesteading / Artwork / Books /
   and more