Congratulations, Tony and Beth! I know I treasure my first edition copy.

Lisa

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 10:07 AM, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

> Please forgive the blatant advertisement,  but I feel that members of this
> list would like to know that Tony's book, Contra Dance Calling: A Basic Text
> has just been released in its second printing. Most of the content has not
> changed, but the reference section has been updated with internet addresses
> (hard to believe we didn't have them in 1992 when the first edition was
> published) and several other sections (such as sound) have been updated to
> reflect changes in technology.
>
> Available directly from the author at http://www.hands4.com
>
> Beth Parkes
>
> _______________________________________________
> Callers mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.sharedweight.net/mailman/listinfo/callers
>



-- 
Become a Monadnock Co-op
Member!<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103582272438&s=522&e=001yMXrq9ir0gBX7ESCD5f3qAy3s-hBfhWCr-aXEvNXEappa8BMWBkPMIpbXiUIvJ0GA0-IJ7h7iGpvzQe1dQBqOmxJqmZvaOOAJCQz7y3uLog=>
Join
to enjoy great food and invest in our community's future.

Reply via email to