From: JoLaine Jones-Pokorney <jola...@gmail.com>
To: call...@sharedweight.net
Sent: Mon, March 28, 2011 1:20:11 PM
Subject: [Callers] appropriate subject heading

I'm fairly new to the list and I too, have trouble locating what I'm looking
for in these emails.  Not only are the subject lines misleading, but we see
all the headers and footers and other such clutter.  Has anyone considered
something like a facebook or google group?  It is a much more elegant
approach and will allow sharing of documents, photos, etc.
JoLaine Jones-Pokorney