I'm wondering what people's feelings are about the author's permissions to publish their dances on the site. Does the permission transfer to the new site, or should the new owners re-confirm with the authors.

I'd be interested in listing my dances, since they're published online already. But I'd be interested in seeing what the new form the site takes first.

Chris Weiler
New Hampshire