From: callers-boun...@sharedweight.net
[mailto:callers-boun...@sharedweight.net] On Behalf Of D Bar
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2011 2:17 PM
To: call...@sharedweight.net
Subject: [Callers] The Beginners' Lesson Tips?

Howdy,

I am going to be calling one of my first gigged contra dances in a week! I
have a half-hour to introduce newbies on what's what in the dance prior and
I am wondering what do other callers find has been the most effective use of
that half hour?

I imagine going over improper formation [ladies on the right etc.], and a
few of the base moves are good. But I'd like to see if anyone else has some
good hints I can work with!

Thanks,
Davey