From: callers-boun...@sharedweight.net
[mailto:callers-boun...@sharedweight.net] On Behalf Of Rickey Holt
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2011 9:01 PM
To: 'Caller's discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Callers] Gig looking for talent

Hi Lisa,
I would have been thrilled to have you come up, but we have filled our
schedule for the 2011-2012 season, which is otherwise a good thing. Yes
there is a guarantee, but it is only $50.  The share of the gate is 100% of
the gate after expenses to be split up equally among the talent, band a
maximum of $150 and a share to a sound person. Thanks so much for being
willing to consider it. Next year?
Peace,
Rickey