Hi all,

As much as I've enjoyed the recent "marketing-to-college-students" thread on
the SW Callers list, I would have much preferred to see it happening on the SW
Organizers list instead.  It's not necessarily* relevant for people who are
callers, but it's definitely relevant to organizers, and folks on the SW
organizers list might themselves enjoy the brainstorming/solutions offered by
this particular thread.  (*Meaning, yes, some callers are involved in
organizing, but not all of us are.)

I acknowledge that many of us wear multiple hats in the traditional dance world
- caller/organizer/musician/sound/webmaster/dancer - but since we have these
thoughtfully-created separate lists for each little hat we wear, I'm requesting
that my fellow posters please consider which lists are appropriate for their
topic of concern, and post on that list instead.

If people on SW Callers list want it to be something less-defined, then I guess
that's a separate question, but it seems to me it would make each list more
useful if the content was specific to the name of the list.

So, can you please post only caller concerns here?

Thanks!
Chrissy Fowler

P.S. Unless anyone objects, I'm going to cut/paste these most recent
organizer-related exchanges, sans contact info/addresses, and send to the SW
organizer list.  You can email me directly (ktaadn...@hotmail.com) to voice
your objection.)