Luke,

The flow works better with the bands chaining, so I say keep it. Forget what I
was saying about the star and leading, I was confused.

But notice we would not be uncomfortable with the role reversal. It's merely
the way the arms have to be reversed, which feels unfamiliar. But we've always
gotten it.

\bob

>>> www.lukedonev.com