Hi Jerome,

      I  hope my sense of humour is coming thru. I wasn't being
serious. To be fair, I'll add a footnote to Let's Be Fair -
a gender inactivity balanced variation of Jerome Grisanti's
 PetroCaliTwirlification inspired by David Harding's  perceptions.

Cheers, Bill

For what it's worth, I've been calling a very similar dance for a couple of
years now. I don't know if it's original but I finally gave it a name last
month to keep it out of my "unknown or untitled" section. Of course, here
is no ladies-only move to balance the men's allemande, so it doesn't
address the fairness issue for Bill or David.
--Jerome