Excellent - I'll pull Ralph Page off the shelf.  Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: callers-boun...@sharedweight.net
[mailto:callers-boun...@sharedweight.net] On Behalf Of David Millstone
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 6:54 PM
To: call...@sharedweight.net
Subject: Re: [Callers] St. Paddy Day theme dances?

--- Dorcas wrote: I'm calling a dance on March 17 - does anyone have a few -
even one - dance that would work to pick up the theme?

In The Country Dance Book, by Beth Tolman and Ralph Page, you'll find a chapter
entitled "Thanks to the Irish." It includes St. Patrick's Day in the Morning (a
48 bar dance), Larry O'Gaff, and, of course, Rory O'More.

Do you want to include a singing square? The Lloyd Shaw Foundation has complete
instructions for Four Leaf Clover on its website:

http://lloydshaw.org/Catalogue/CueSheets/Square/FourLeafClover.htm

It's a simple dance that could be used in lots of settings, and I bet you'll
get dancers joining in on the refrain.

David Millstone
Lebanon, NH