At a small but very fun/energetic dance this weekend, a dancer dashed up to the
stage and asked if I could call "a dance with petronellas" for the next one.  I
was surprised how easy it was for me to grant that request, and also surprised
at how I actually enjoyed the fact that she made the request.  (Didn't expect
either thing - the ease or the pleasure.)  Also, she was incredibly pleased &
appreciative, and the other dancers apparently enjoyed it too.

Just another data point for the collective knowledge base.

:)
Chrissy Fowler
Belfast, ME