Can any of you help me identify a dance that we danced during the last NEFFA session on Sunday? The dance in question was called with the Festival Orchestra playing and it may have been called by Sue Rosen. The key figures were 2 "past through to an ocean wave" figures. In one case you end with your neighbor in your right hand, and the other time you end with your partner in the same place. The dance flowed very smoothly and i liked it a lot, so any help with the title, author, or the choreography would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rich Hart.