One method of having one list, but keeping the new dance discussions sorted is
the old OT trick, but instead of OT we would use ND (New Dance), or some other
designator, as a preface to the name of the dance under discussion.  That being
the subject of the email, anyone not interested could simply delete.
Andrea
PS. I would be more likely to participate or at least follow if such
discussions remained on this list.

Sent from my iPhone