I might suggest that there's a natural break-out topic:
"What makes a good caller? (both perspectives of caller, dancer, band,
and dance organizers all)"

I've heard a *lot* of callers talk about the difference of being "a
caller" and "a really good caller", and while experience is a
necessary condition, it is not, I believe, sufficient.

In dance,
Ron