A few of the callers around Chicago have one or two triplets in their repertoire. Like the Tulsa dance Louise described, the dance I help run is often rather thin at the beginning and end, If memory serves me, Ted's #5 and #24 are the most frequently called. I think I've also done triplets at one or two weekends, perhaps Squirrel Moon. The last time we did one (can't remember which), we had some odd number of people that didn't lend itself to a square, so after one or two times through the triplet, the loose individuals started cutting in and everyone got to dance.

Dave Harding