Yes, there is a Balance in the B1. This actually is an important anchor for the dancers, since they will walk forward to new neighbors after the balance. I have the B1 written as follows:
B1 Pass through to a wave
     Balance the Wave
    Walk forward to N2, but Face P for a mad robin (women center first)

The rest of the dance is as you have written below. Since the progression is in the B1, the dancers begin the dance again with these same neighbors. It is a very enjoyable dance!
Linda Leslie