Beth,

I enjoyed picturing all those squares you shared -- sure sounds like a fun
program. I do have a question about Kitchen Lancers. Since you indicated
well-phrased New Englandy tunes, does that break evenly into an AABB
structure? If so, can you indicate those phrases? I also presume that after
the sides jump in, the formation resembles a longways proper set as for
Virginia Reel. Is the sliding across the hall (couples), or up and down the
hall (lines)?

Kitchen Lancers - well phrased New Englandy tunes

First couple promenade inside the square, face out
Sides jump in behind the ones into lines.
Forward & Back
Slide right & left
Lady one lead the line of ladies around the line of gents
Gent one lead the line of gents around the line of ladies
Face partner, lines go BACK and forward
Swing partner home to place in square
All forward & back twice

--
Jerome Grisanti
660-528-0858

For the good are always the merry,
Save by an evil chance,
And the merry love the fiddle
And the merry love to dance. ~ William Butler Yeats