Shared Weight also offers a discussion group specifically for organizers and the issues they face running dances. It might be helpful to join this group, and query about the issue below, as well as questions about children at dances. The link to the group is:
http://www.sharedweight.net/index.php?pagestate=org_about
Good luck!
Linda