From: Roger Hayes <roger.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Callers] Progression and "Going Out"
To: call...@sharedweight.net
Date: Monday, January 14, 2013, 3:53 PM

I like the old (well, from my limited perspective) way of picking up the
call again for the last time through, and sometimes (if the caller and the
dancers are up to it) changing the dance so it ends with a partner swing.

If you don't do this regularly, you may have to alert the dancers with a
"Now hear this" (channeling James Cagney?).

- Roger Hayes