I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the lunch table on Saturday!

With great anticipation,
-cynthia

-----Original Message-----
From: callers-boun...@sharedweight.net
[mailto:callers-boun...@sharedweight.net] On Behalf Of Chris Weiler (home)
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 6:37 PM
To: Shared Weight; A list for dance organizers; A musician's discussion list
Subject: [Callers] SW gatherings at Ralph Page

Hello everyone!

This weekend is the Ralph Page Dance Legacy Weekend at the University of New
Hampshire in Durham. As usual, it will be a wonderful gathering of dancers,
callers and musicians to celebrate the history our wonderful tradition and
those who continue to make it live. We have a blast and you won't find a
group of dancers that is more elegant, fun, warm and friendly out there.

As usual, on both Saturday and Sunday, SW has encouraged list participants
(and those of a like mind) to push some tables together in the dining area
and discuss matters related to dancing, calling, organizing or playing music
for dances. We just geek right out for an hour or so! You're all welcome to
join in and participate. It's a wonderful opportunity to meet and hang out
with some fantastic people who provide such sage advice on our lists.

My wife, Anne Obelnicki, and I will be there this year after sadly missing
last year's. I look forward to meeting many new people from the list and
greeting many old friends.

Happy Dancing!

Chris Weiler
SharedWeight moderator, co-founder
Craftsbury, VT

P.S. If you don't know about the Ralph Page Weekend, here's the link. A
highly recommended festival for those interested in the history of our
tradition and meeting many of the people who made it possible for us to do
this.

http://ralphpage.neffa.org/