I have found that "United We Dance" by Bob Isaacs  works well as a waltz.
 Doing Rory o More setting in waltz time is very satisfying (to me).
 Instead of a swing, folks can either do a two hand turn or just waltz to
the end of the phrase.

*United We Dance*                                  Improper – long
waves (1)
Intermediate

A1.      4,4            Balance R and L, slide/spin R

            4,4            Balance L and R, slide/spin L

A2.      4,12            N1 balance, swing  (Waltz or 2 hand turn)

B1.      6            Circle L ¾

            10            Partner swing  (Waltz/2 hand turn)

B2.      8            Ladies chain to N1

            8            Star L into long waves
                        (1)

Written on September 12, 2001, the morning after the terrorist attacks,
revised on January 2, 2004, and first called on September 11, 2004 at CD*NY.

(1) – With N1 in R hand and N0 in L hand, ladies facing in and gents facing
out.

(2) – Any kind of swing is good here – gypsy and swing, do-si-do and swing,
swing and swing, whatever.  At NEFFA in 2005 I used this dance to introduce
the neighbor swing choice, where neighbors can choose how they want to
swing.  In this dance they do so by conferring during the balances in A1.

Video at Florida Snow Ball, 2006 (Lisa Greenleaf calling with music by Honk
the Moose):

http://www.contrausa.com/Page4.html

Tom