Here's the dance I tend to pull out when I desperately need a successful
dance to restore confidence:

Barbarella (Tom Thoreau)
------------------------

Becket

A1.  \(16) Bal ring / Petronella twirl (2x)
A2.  \(16) Bal ring / Petronella twirl (2x)
B1.  \(16) P bal & sw
B2.  \( 8) Pass thru (across), CA twirl
..   \( 8) Cir lf 1/2, slide lf one cpl

I learned it from Erik Hoffman sometime during the late 90s....

-Grant-